I have given a little more thought to my previous entry (about cake, and people, and people's similarities to cake), after broaching the subject last night with my friend Drew, and boyfriend Dave.
Dave, I think that you're most like a lemon meringue pie, and here's why:
There are two sides to you. One side of you has a light and fluffy consistency. Whoever is lucky enough to partake of this wonderful dessert quickly finds the other side beneath the protective layer of spongy whiteness. It is full of zesty, complex flavor - an unexpected treat for anyone that takes the time to get through the first layer. Like you, the lemon meringue pie is a timeless treat. No matter how long it sticks around, no one ever gets tired of it. Also, I've been told (wink, wink) that you have a pretty good reputation with the ladies - despite, or because of, the fact that you go straight to their thighs.
Drew, I think that you are most like a cheesecake. Here's why:
No frosting or toppings are necessary on this favorite standard, because the cake itself requires no additives. With cheesecake, what you see is what you get. You're sweet, but not so sweet that you make people nauseous. And you're really rich (just joking)! Also, cheesecakes are in very high demand because a bakery would be nothing without the presence of a cheesecake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Celeste
- My favorite color is Chartreuse. I love the gust of breeze that is accompanied by the clunking sound of the train as it approaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment