Monday, July 12, 2004

Here's another useless, random thought.

If a person is a cake, then their personality is a combination of ingredients. The frosting would be the image that they project to the world. The cake wouldn't be the same without the frosting, and the frosting would be nothing without the cake. The best kind of cakes are the ones that don't need frosting, because the cake itself is enough to please the pallate.

Here's a fun little game:

What kind of cake would you be?

Store-bought, prepackaged, and full of preservatives (you could call it the Drew Barrymore cake)?
7 layer (indecisive and complex)?
Red velvet (because it tastes much different than you would expect it to upon first glance)?

I think I would be a fruitcake. Everyone pretends to like it, but no one really does...and it's nutty. No one really knows what goes in a fruitcake. That's me - an unwanted, misunderstood fruitcake. : )

I'm starting to realize that I have a rather unhealthy obsession with food.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite color is Chartreuse. I love the gust of breeze that is accompanied by the clunking sound of the train as it approaches.