My older sister possesses the kind of magic that allows her to turn any situation into an opportunity for expression. She is a vessel for creativity, fearlessness, and intuition.
For example, when we were children, she turned three cardboard boxes and a green afghan into a christmas tree. She draped the afghan over the stacked boxes and told me it was a christmas tree. And when I looked at it, it sparkled and glowed with tinsel and multicolored lights.
At 10 years old, she had already discovered the gift of creating and projecting a life that didn't exist.
At 5, I had discovered the ability to believe it, and her, wholeheartedly.
In 1 month, I'll be joining her in New York city. For the first time in 15 years, we will be under the same roof again. Once again, struggling to exist amidst whatever chaos we may encounter. I can't wait to see what kind of magic we will create.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- Celeste
- My favorite color is Chartreuse. I love the gust of breeze that is accompanied by the clunking sound of the train as it approaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment