Monday, December 06, 2010

When a child is being potty trained, there is much that is revealed about humanity in general. Many children have a difficult time seeing their first premeditated "effort" flushed down the toilet. It may seem strange to fully bathroom trained adults like us. But these youngsters hate to see their achievements disposed of. You see, these lumpy logs are part of them. Like a limb, or something.

I just realized that many of the poems of my youth have been lost. They may be doodoo, but I'm still sad that they are gone. In fact, most of my writings, drawings, songs, paintings, etc., will never see the light of day (although some of them have been shown through your shining monitors due to the miracle of facebook). Still, I'm sad that these things that I created are gone.

I guess that I'm not potty trained yet. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My favorite color is Chartreuse. I love the gust of breeze that is accompanied by the clunking sound of the train as it approaches.